View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Looking for riding buddy/group rides 

Post Looking for riding buddy/group rides
Hello,

New to the area.. looking to explore more routes and find more like minded individuals whom enjoy training. I'm planning on doing the Wednesday night ride this week. Are there any other solid group rides during the week in the Boston area? I'm really just looking to get a grasp on the area and what is possible for training loops or out and backs. I live in South Boston and usually head south into Blue Hills Reservoir or out along the shore, but looking to diversify the routes to keep things interesting. I'm a cat 3 USAC rider who likes hills or climbing in general, longer the better.

Pretty much looking for a group or anyone who would want to do early morning rides or ~6pm evening rides with blinkies. I find internal motivation a little hard, but if I had a riding buddy/groups, it'd be easier to get out there. Or so I'd like to tell myself. I will be at the Wednesday night ride this week testing the waters in the "race pace" group, likely holding onto wheels at the back of the group, look for 27 y/o male in a red/white/black NCVC kit and black Tarmac w/ Di2.

Cheers,
Eric

Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Post Re: Looking for riding buddy/group rides
Hi Eric! Wow, sorry for the late reply on this one. I hope that you've been out to some group rides in the meantime and that you've been able to introduce yourself to others who take part, and some members of the team!

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:41 am

Post Re: Looking for riding buddy/group rides
Been to the GLV group ride a few times.. met a few of the members. Nice group. Been doing a lot of riding by myself.

Still looking for people to ride with in the area on the weekends when there aren't races. Feel free to PM me here or send me an e-mail at Schmidtwerd@gmail.com and we can link up!

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]