View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Need ride to PMC Sturbridge on Friday, July 31 2015 

Post Need ride to PMC Sturbridge on Friday, July 31 2015
I'll be riding out of Sturbridge this year for the PMC. Unfortunately, I learned yesterday that my ride for me and my bike from Boston to Sturbridge has fallen through.

I'm looking for someone who has an extra spot in the car, and on their bike rack.

My plan right now is to drop my car off at the Seaport Hotel parking lot since I'm taking the High Speed Ferry back on Sunday mid-day. I can either meet some one in that general area at a mutually agreeable time, or I can take the train out to Needham/Wellesley/Natick and meet them near one of the stations. Also at a generally mutually agreeable time.

I'd be happy to cover the total cost of tolls and $20 for gas.

If you know of anyone please pass my email: apatrickhayes2010@hotmail.com

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 am
El Presidente
El Presidente

Post Re: Need ride to PMC Sturbridge on Friday, July 31 2015
Hi Patrick,

I don't know that anyone on the team is actually doing the PMC, so I'm not sure if anyone here can help you with a ride.

One thing I might suggest is riding out from Boston to Sturbridge on Friday. I am doing this in the early morning with a few guys from Landry's to help with the Sales Expo in Sturbridge. I don't know what your schedule is, and the only logistical thing to figure out would be getting your stuff out there. If you could fit it all into a backpack, it might work.

-AJ

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:38 am

Post Re: Need ride to PMC Sturbridge on Friday, July 31 2015
Hi AJ,

Thanks for the response. If I have no other alternatives I'll probably look at riding out but I can't leave until later in the day so I'll pas on joining you and the others for a group ride. Thanks for taking the time to offer the idea.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]