View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Landry's Consignment Sale 
SEMI PRO 1000+ posts
SEMI PRO 1000+ posts

Post Landry's Consignment Sale
Do you have a bike you are looking to sell? Interested in a new (to you) bike without the hassle of Craigslist? Our favorite bike shop (Landry's!) is having a consignment sale at their Norwood location on May 21st, so if you're in the market check it out. See the flyer attached, or stop in at Landry's with any questions.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm
SEMI PRO 1000+ posts
SEMI PRO 1000+ posts

Post Re: Landry's Consignment Sale
Bumping this is it's tomorrow (and I have 2 61cm bikes I'm trying to sell - Specialized Crux and All City Mr. Pink...let me know if interested). Here's the spiel:

Come buy a used bike!

Landry's Bicycles in Norwood is hosting our 1st annual CONSIGNMENT SALE for used bicycles, and YOU'RE INVITED ! ! !

BUYERS...Get a great deal on a used bike!!!

Come to Landry's Norwood store RAIN or SHINE on Sunday, May 21st at 10am for a deal on a used-bike. We have a wide range of consignment bikes available for sale at this event (Road, Mountain, Hybrid, Kids, etc.), and we suggest that you arrive early for the best selection. Landry's staff can advise you on any mechanical repairs or suggestions on used bikes. Note that this sale is available only at Landry's Norwood store. Hope to see you there!

Sat May 20, 2017 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]