View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Gear and stuff 
El Presidente
El Presidente

Post Gear and stuff
Our bike room is overloaded and I need to clear some stuff out to make room for new stuff live a clean and organized life.

**Brand New**
Dura Ace Di2 R9150 Group kit (no crankset) - $1600
Taken off a brand new, unridden bike. Shifters, front and rear derailleur, seat-tube battery and all the required wiring, plugs, bar-end battery indicator thingy, charger and manuals. Will also throw in the new Dura Ace chain and cassette (11-30T), no crankset or brakes.

Roval CLX 50 Wheelset - $1600
Taken off a brand new, unridden bike. Will include Turbo Cotton 26c tires they came mounted with.

2018 Specialized S-Works Crankset, 52/36T 110BCD 165mm - $250
Taken off a brand new, unridden bike. Please note the 165mm crankarm size, ideal for those with shorter legs.

SRAM Force22 Shifter Set - $200
Taken off a new bike two seasons ago, forgot I had them.

S-Works AeroFly Carbon Handlebars 44cm - $180
Taken off a new bike two seasons ago, forgot I had them.

S-Works Evade Helmet, Black/Red Medium - $120
I'm an idiot and ordered the wrong part number. Not the team helmet color, but maybe someone you know would want it (looking at you Northeastern/BU/BC/Harvard/MIT students).

Lazer Wasp IS TT Helmet, White Small - $100
A prize from a few years back that was never/will never be used.

Schwalbe Durano 25c Wire Bead Tires - $30/set
I have way too many tires lying around and waiting to be used, I figured I'd throw these on here in case someone needs a set for winter miles.

**Used**

2016 Zipp 808 Tubular Wheelset - $1200
Black decals. Raced in only crits for the past two seasons. Rear wheel was replaced under warranty ahead of the 2017 season, so has very limited road time. Currently a Schwalbe One glued on the front and nothing on the rear. Figured I'd offer them up in case someone wanted a set before next year's equipment orders (and for cheaper), if not I'll just keep them.

2013 Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Wheelset - $1000
Tubeless conversion, can include deep tubeless valves. Black decals with white outline. Raced on by a 110lb woman (and maybe ten times by me) for three seasons.

2017 SRAM Red DZero Quarq 53/39T 130BCD 175mm BB30 - $750
Got earlier this year, ridden one season. Measures watts. Makes you faster. Includes chainrings.

2015 Zipp 30 Clincher Wheelset - $400
Purchased a little over two years ago. Awesome aluminum training wheelset.

Mavic Ksyrium SL Wheelset - $200
Circa 2012, Meredith's training wheelset for a year before converting to the tubeless religion/cult. Have used as a spare wheelset since, ridden a handful of times but have been sitting for a year+. Fully 11-speed compatible, super light aluminum rims with carbon front hub, strong bladed spokes. Full disclosure the rear hub makes a noise that is typical for Mavic freehubs, will squeal when free-wheeling over 35mph (unless you live/train in mountains, pretty infrequently). I overhauled and re-greased everything so there should be minimal noise, but would require some greasing maybe 1-2 times a year. Otherwise an awesome training wheelset that you could race on.

Zipp SL Sprint carbon stem, 110mm - $120
Used for 2 seasons on race bike only, in excellent condition (it's really hard to do anything to a stem). This is a game changer for how responsive your steering is. Can include Fetha components out-front stem bolt mount for another $20.

SRAM Force 10-speed BB30 crankset - $50
Used in good condition. For BB30 bottom bracket, 175mm arms 110bcd. Will include SRAM 46/36 chainrings, still in good condition.

Park Tool PCS-10 Repair Stand - $50
Roughly 8 years old. This has been sitting in the corner of my bike room forever, someone is welcome to make use of it.

Oakley Jawbreaker CVNDSH Edition Sunglasses - $100
Used for two seasons, I got a new pair so these haven't been used much lately. I have a brand new set of the PRIZM lenses to go with them.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]